Information We Collect.
We collect information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we collect from you directly.
- Information we collect about you when you visit our site, use our services, or view our online advertisements.
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources.
All the information we collect about you may be combined to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop world-class products and services.
The following are examples of information we may collect directly from you:
- Name, email address, postal address.
- Username and password.
- Phone number or mobile number.
- Date of birth.
- Other information about you and your family such as gender or product use preferences and/or behaviors.
- Biometrics collected during volunteer consumer research studies (such as facial expression recognition, heart rate, and skin condition).
- Demographic information.
- Marital status and number of children.
- Household income.
- Payment information (such as a credit card).
- Future communication preferences.
- Contact information for friends you may wish us to contact. When you provide us information for these refer a friend messages, we use the information only to send the message you request.
- Your browser type and operating system.
- Web pages you view.
- Links you click.
- IP address.
- Site you visited before coming to our site.
- Location information when you visit our sites or use our applications, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with one of our sites or applications (including through beacon technologies), or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information.
Information we collect from other sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, including commercially available sources, such as data aggregators and public databases. The following are examples of information we may collect from other sources.
- Name, postal address.
- Income level.
- Marital status and number of children.
- Your interests such as hobbies and pets.
- Consumer and market research data.
- Purchase behavior.
- Publicly observed data or activities, such as blogs, videos, internet postings, user generated content, and instore shopping behavior.
- We use the information we collect to provide the products and services you request, to tell you about other products and services and to manage our sites and services.
- In general, we do not share your personal information with third-party marketers, unless we have asked for and obtained your explicit consent.
We may share your information:
- With our third-party service suppliers, including those who work on behalf of Tremor and our business partners to send you joint communications that we hope you find of interest.
- To protect and defend the right and property of Tremor (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions).
- When required by law, and/or public authorities.
- If you do not wish to provide your personal information to us, we may not be able to provide the products and services you request, or to tell you about other products and services from brands and companies we partner with.
Ways We May Use The Information We Collect About You.
- Send samples, premiums, products and information.
- Help brands develop new products and services.
- Enroll you in sweepstakes, contests, programs, or offers you request.
- To provide you with other services that we have offered to you.
- Create and manage your account.
- Process payment for purchases or other services.
- Protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions.
- Analyze the use of our services and sites.
- Understand how you arrived at our site.
- Enforce our Terms and Conditions and otherwise manage our business.
Your Controls and Choices.
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
- You may correct, update and delete your registration account.
- You may change your choices for subscriptions, newsletters and alerts.
- You may choose whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our products and services, or products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
- You may choose whether to receive targeted advertising from many ad networks, data exchanges, marketing analytics and other service providers by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance.
- You may request access to the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it.
You may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your personal information, by contacting us via the “Contact Us” link. Please be aware that, if you do not allow us to collect personal information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain products and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If you have questions regarding the specific personal information about you that we process or retain, please contact us by clicking on the “Contact Us” link located on pages throughout the site.
Safe Use of the Site.
We want to provide a site where people can interact safely with their friends and the people around them.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to register for our Community or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on our site. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us by clicking on the “Contact Us” link located on pages throughout the site.
In addition, parents of children 13 years and older should consider whether their child should be supervised during the child’s use of our site. We recommend that minors 13 years of age or older ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet. Despite our best efforts to ensure a safe site, we cannot guarantee that the site is entirely free of illegal, offensive, or otherwise inappropriate material, or that members will not encounter inappropriate or illegal conduct from other members. Consequently, you may encounter such content and conduct. You can help us by notifying us of any unwelcome content or unwelcome contact by clicking on the “Contact Us” link located on pages throughout the site.
Change in Policy.
Questions? Contact Us